City tour of Moscow, Walking tour: Acquaintance with the Kremlin, The Diamond Fund of Russia, Walking tour: The Red Square and stroll around Kremlin
The price for one person, in USD
|5 PAX||10 PAX||15 PAX||20 PAX||30 PAX||40 PAX|
Upon your arrival you will be met by our representative.
City tour of Moscow. Manezhnaya Square, The Cathedral of Jesus Christ the Savior, Poklonnaya Gora (Poklonnaya Hill), Kutuzovsky Prospekt (Kutuzov Avenue), Vorobyovy Gory (Sparrow Hills), Lomonosov Moscow State University, Bagration Bridge, The White House and etc.
Transfer to the hotel. Check in.
The transport is given for transfer from the airport and city tour of Moscow.
Meeting at the reception with our representative.
Walking tour: Acquaintance with the Kremlin. The Kremlin is the main sacred place and attraction of Moscow. The supreme authorities of the country and priceless treasures of the Russian history, culture and art have always dwelled in it. Today, a residence of the President of Russia is situated here. The first record of the town of Moscow is dated to 1147. In 1339, Ivan Kalita erected the oak walls of the fortress and significantly widened the territory. In 1367, under Dmirty Donskoy, the timber walls were replaced by the walls made of white stone, and Moscow got the name of White-Stone.
The Diamond Fund of Russia is a collection of masterpieces of jewelry of the 18th-20th centuries, rare precious stones, gold and platinum nuggets of great historic, artistic and scientific importance, as well as vast material value. It is one of the few treasuries in the world that house unique crown jewels. Being part of the State Fund of Precious Metals and Precious Stones formed by the State Depository of Valuables (Gokhran) of Russia, the collection is on a permanent display at the exhibition of the same name situated on the territory of the Moscow Kremlin. The Diamond Fund dates back to the time of Peter I.
Lunch in a restaurant.
Walking tour: The Red Square and stroll around Kremlin. In the ancient times, the square was an important element of fortification: it was easier to give battle at an open space, and in peacetime the square could be used for trade. Originally, it was called Torg (Trade) and Pozhar (Fire). In 1661, Tsar Alexey Mikhailovich issued a Decree and renamed the square into Krasnaya (Red), since there was a road that ran through the square from the Ambassadorial Office to the Krasnoe (Red) Porch in the Kremlin. There is another version, as well: in ancient Russia «krasny» (red) meant «beautiful», «the best», and the «main». We will see Historical Museum, Nikolskaya Tower, The Kazansky Cathedral, The upper Shopping Arcade (GUM), St. Basil’s Cathedral, Lenin’s Mausoleum, The Lobnoe mesto (Place of Execution), a Monument to K. Minin and D. Pozharsky, Spasskaya (the Savior’s) Tower, The Taynitskaya (Secret Place) Tower, Vodovzvodnaya (Water-Lift) Tower, Bolshoy Kamenny (Big Stone) Bridge, The Borovitskaya («bor» means «pine forest») Tower, The Memorial of Military Glory of Unknown Soldier and the Eternal Flame.
The transport is given for transfer to the Kremlin.
Meeting at the reception with our representative. Transfer to the airport.
The transport is given for transfer to the airport.